Business Operations Associate
Full time - Apply before 08 August
WHAT YOUR ROLE IS
As a Business Operations Associate, you will be responsible for managing our client’s back office operations and for implementing our clients’ new business initiatives. This position will require you to be comfortable in identifying opportunities that will help our client streamline their back office processes and grow their business. Thus, this role entails regular client communication for updates on day-to-day operations and reports on project deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Evaluate all orders to ensure both completeness and accuracy
- Verify missing information of incomplete orders by liaising with customers directly
- Adjust inventory records to reflect product movement
- Apply appropriate product label to ensure efficient transfer of completed orders
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Keeps track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
Full time - Apply before 31 July
As Recruitment Specialist, you are responsible for providing assistance to our most important asset: our people. These include sourcing for qualified candidates through different channels and platforms, conducting initial screening and interviews, maintaining applicant database, and arranging final interviews with the Hiring Managers. Eventually, you will increase your scope of work to reflect exposure to the HR functions you most want to explore, such as providing benefits and job description information to both new and existing employees.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment of new team members.
- Understand all requirements by coordinating with designated POC from Operations.
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases
- Manage all recruitment channels (referrals, headhunters, online channels). And if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods.
- Perform and record all skills testing and first round interviews
- Manage candidate interview schedules with hiring and senior managers
Full time - Apply before 29 June
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Manager to help with Boldr's hiring needs. We are growing rapidly and need expert assistance with internal processes and support to our highly talented teams. This is a great opportunity to help us expand our Boldr team.
We expect all employees to be self-motivated, be driven and excited by the challenges of being in the vanguard of building a billion dollar company. We expect to be able to offer a range of career development opportunities as we grow.
What you will do:
Responsible for managing and leading our recruiters while coordinating efforts between human resources, and other departments to ensure proper staffing needs are met.
- Executes end to end recruitment process
- Makes sure our recruitment dashboard is updated on a daily basis
- Reports out recruitment tracker to the Boldr management team
- Manage our Recruitment team and ensure they hit their KPIs in a timely manner
- Tracks recruitment metrics accurately
- Recommends process improvements and tools
- In addition other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
Customer Advocate | French Speaker
Full time - Apply before 31 July
We are currently looking for a Customer Advocate adept with French communication. The role will be non-voice and will focus on comprehension and written skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Processing French and English questions
- Organizing and tabulating data
- Translating French texts to English and vice versa
- Creating variations of French and English questions
- Communicating with clients through email
Full time - Apply before 30 December
A Customer Advocate interacts with clients’ customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, you deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. Usually, Customer Advocates gather their information and interact with customers via email messages.
This role will require you to be comfortable with answering the client’s queries with an open mind and willing to work with data.
It is important that you provide excellent customer service in a timely manner. You need to be flexible to work on rotating shifts.
Team Captain | Customer Support
Full time - Apply before 27 June
What is your role:
This is a very strategic position and a key role at Boldr. As the Team Captain, you execute 3 functions: people management, project management, and client management. This role will entail regular client communication as you will serve as a point of escalation for issues outside the authority of an advisor or analyst. If you have experience or is confident of your ability to deliver results within these 3 main avenues, this role if for you.
Why do we want you?
- Ensures that client projects are executed proficiently and deliverables are met.
- Makes sure that team members have all they need to execute projects proficiently. This includes proper training and access to tools.
- Identifies growth and development opportunities for team members.
Data Entry Specialist
Full time - Apply before 11 December
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Data Entry Specialist, you are responsible for executing processes as defined by the client and/or management. You will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. The role will require keen attention to detail while maintaining productivity at defined proficiency levels. You will be working with different tools and databases to gather and store data. You are expected to advise on the most efficient ways to gather and store information. You will prioritize and batch information for data entry and complete information analysis for procedures and reports. You will be responsible for guiding Advisors and Associates.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Execute processes assigned by the client and/or management
- Perform all data entry related tasks including sorting, proofing, updating, mailing and storing.
- Maintain data files accurately.
- Ensure defined productivity targets are met
- Ensure defined quality targets are met
- Identify process improvement opportunities as they arise
- Reports process deficiencies to ensure accurate execution of tasks
- Compile, sort, verify and correct data to be entered.
- Review data for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain records of work completed.
- Establish data naming standards and consistent data definitions to improve overall data quality.
- Process and resolve data inquiries by searching and reviewing the databases.
- Train other data entry employees
Full time - Apply before 30 August
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As the Graphic Designer, you will support us with a whole gamut of visual assets. As a young Company, Boldr is establishing its presence online and this is where your talents will be instrumental. Your mission is to fashion graphic designs that will express our purpose, values, and unique culture. We're looking for a passionate and energetic person who has an eye for design, typography, and layouts and can create stunning visual stories that will help people engage with Boldr as a brand in the digital marketing space.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Complete any design-related requirements from our existing or potential clients which include, but not limited to creating visuals and/or enhance photos
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Create concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts based on client’s requirement
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Full time - Apply before 29 December
- Provide advice thru Guidance and Counseling for our scholars
- Conduct social visits and assessment
- Obtains and prepares social case studies
- Respond to crisis situations
- Assess beneficiaries needs, situations, strengths, and support networks to determine their goals
- Develop plans to improve the beneficiaries’ well-being
- Evaluate services provided to ensure that they are effective
- Performs other related tasks
Full time - Apply before 30 July
Why do we want you:
We are currently looking for likeminded individuals who will support our endeavor. Boldr wants team members who are eager to exceed client expectations and contribute to the organization’s well being.
What you will be doing:
This role will require you to be comfortable with taking on new tasks and being trailblazers in our organization. It is important that you provide excellent analytical skills in a timely manner. You need to be flexible to work on rotating shifts.
A Research Analyst is someone who is passionate about obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data for our clients on a daily basis. He/she will be a part of our Trailblazers team, paving the way for Boldr’s success. He/she will be responsible for executing pilot tasks for our potential clients and will be working closely with Boldr’s Client Services Manager.
Operations Manager | Data Management
Full time - Apply before 29 June
- As the Operations Manager for Data Management, you are responsible for ensuring that the operations team is exceeding Boldr clients’ expectations.
- Operations Management
- Manage Team Leads and Team Captains within the Data Management team to ensure clients’ productivity, quality and client performance objectives are met and performed in an efficient manner.
- Act as an overall support for the Director of Operations.
- Overseeing the daily operational functions of Data Management processing teams and responsible for driving key metrics. Planning, directing, supervising, and evaluating the team’s workflow.
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success.
- Responsible for executing department goals and objectives.
- People Management
- Promote and maintain the Boldr culture within the organization.
- Promote and foster a continuous improvement culture within the organization.
- Build team morale to support advisor retention.
- Client Management
- Develop and maintain an authentic relationship with all the Data Management client stakeholders and provide a seamless communications channel to each client.
- Work to maintain an open dialogue with clients in both positive and negative situations.
- Project Management
- Utilize project management skills (including resource management, relationship management, delegation) to ensure timely creation and delivery of services to our clients.
Sales Development Representative
Full time - Apply before 29 July
We are actively looking to bring on the highest achieving team members to join our Sales team to help us transform one of the most important industries on the planet. The SR will utilize targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with our clients.
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities for prospective clients.
- Test different tactics and channels to help optimize our sales process
- Generate new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Meet monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Understand the product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly